RE: Errors in background synchronization

  • From: Andrea Coppini <AndreaCoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 11:18:54 +0100

This happens to me once in a while.  Doesn't make a difference if I'm local
to Exchange or if i'm in a remote office.

I have always attributed this to a corrupt OST file.  I normally just delete
the OST and recreate the offline file.  This solves it.

Could it be that your exchange mailbox is corrupt?   Try creating a PST out
of the mailbox, delete the mailbox off exchange and recreate it, then copy
the folders back from the PST.