Errors after service pack2

  • From: "Muqeem Syed" <Syed.Muqeem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 22:44:44 +0300

Hi All,
After installing the service pack 2 for exchange 2000 my application logs are
being filled  with the following 2 errors,
both of them in the application logs...... enent id 1010 and source perflib,
and the other one is event id 901 source davexpc.
It says these things every 1 second on the logs

The Collect Procedure for the "EXOLEDB" service in DLL "D:\Program
Files\Exchsrvr\bin\exodbpc.dll" generated an  exception or returned an invalid
status. Performance data returned by  counter DLL will be not be returned in
Perf Data Block. Exception or  status code returned is data DWORD 0.

The description for Event ID ( 901 ) in Source ( DAVEXPC ) cannot be found. The
local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL
files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is
part of the event: DAVEX.

Please inform if any of you have faced the same and how you resolved it.. this
exchange server is installed from the backoffice server 2000 cd's and also note
that I had added a couple of other servers from the domain on to the
healthmonitoring of the backoffice server... but today even after I stoeed the
health monitoring to monitor for these other servers.. I am still logging these
messages..