RE: Error Evnt ID 1051

  • From: "Dolly Bareqet" <dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 09:16:36 +0200

It could be that one of your clients is trying to connect to your server
over SSL and as I understand your server is not configured for SSL.

Go to: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q275291&;

I hope it will work.

Dolly

                                Date:           9/18/2002
                                Time:           5:52:28 PM
                                User:           N/A
                                Computer:       COXHPEXG
                                Unexpected error condition: call to
function CEncryptCtx::CheckServerCert() resulted in error code
0x800cc801.

                                For more information, click

                                For more information, see Help and
Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
                                Data:
                                0000: 90 14 1b 00               ?...

                                Exchange Newsletters:
                                Exchange FAQ:

                                ISA Server Resource Site:
http://www.isaserver.org
                                Windows Security Resource Site:
http://www.windowsecurity.com/
                                Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions:
http://www.ntfaxfaq.com

                        Exchange Newsletters:
                        Exchange FAQ:

                        ISA Server Resource Site:
http://www.isaserver.org
                        Windows Security Resource Site:
http://www.windowsecurity.com/
                        Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions:
http://www.ntfaxfaq.com

  _____

                        This mail was content checked for malicious code
and viruses
                        by GFI MailSecurity. GFI MailSecurity provides
email content
                        checking, exploit detection and anti-virus for
Exchange &
                        SMTP servers. Spam, viruses, dangerous
attachments and
                        offensive content are removed automatically. Key
features
                        include: Multiple virus engines; Email content &
attachment
                        checking; Exploit shield - email intrusion
detection & defence;
                        Email threats engine - analyses & defuses HTML
scripts,
                        .exe files & more.

                        In addition to GFI MailSecurity, GFI also
produces the GFI
                        FAXmaker fax server & GFI LANguard network
security product
                        ranges. For more information on our products,
please visit
                        http://www.gfi.com <http://www.gfi.com> . This
disclaimer was sent by GFI MailEssentials
                        for Exchange/SMTP.

  _____