RE: Error 553 REPOST

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 09:45:38 -0700

Looks like you have some serious DNS issues for gfrlaw.com

http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=gfrlaw.com

You have 5 MX records, yet only 3 are unique IP addresses.

One IP has not PTR record, and is not reachable.

The other 2 connect to servers that claim to be something else. Not good,
can cause problems.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA

Engineer/Consultant

eServices For You