Error 0xc103fc93

  • From: Peter White <P.White@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 12:55:07 -0400

 Hi,
       We are stumped.  We are trying to Re-Install Exchange 2003 server and
are getting error "Error code 0XC103FC93 (64659): Could not bind to the
Microsoft Exchange Directory server Exchange5.5_Server_Name. The Microsoft
Exchange Server computer does not respond."
      This was an NT 4.0 domain upgraded to 2003 with Exchange 5.5 MIgrated
to Exchange 2003.  Everything ran ok for a while  and the old Exchange 5.5
loaded on the NT 4.0 pdc was turned off and everything still  worked ok.
       The new 2003 Domain controller with exchange 2003 crashed.  There was
a seond 2003 dc on the network. We reloaded  a new server as a 2003 dc and
are trying to load exchange 2003 on it.  We keep getting the error
"Error code 0XC103FC93 (64659): Could not bind to the Microsoft Exchange
Directory server Exchange5.5_Server_Name. The Microsoft Exchange Server
computer does not respond."
       We have tried everything we can thinik of including removing the old
exchange objects in adsi.  Can anybody offer any help

Thanks
pw

This email and any attachments are intended solely for use of the named
addressee.If you received this email in error please notify the sender by
return e-mail, delete this e-mail, and refrain from any disclosure or action
based on the information.