Error 0X8004010F

  • From: "Andrea Coppini" <AndreaCoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:36:12 +0200

Hi all,

I'm migrating to Exch 2K.

Since I joined the new 2k to the old 5.5, all Outlook XP users
(including myself) have been getting the following error:

"Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0X8004010F) : 'The
operation failed.  An object could not be found."

I came across a very helpful knowledgebase article:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q273364

Any more helpful ideas (possibly with a solution)?

Andrea Coppini
+356 79 ANDREA (263732)
andreacoppini@xxxxxxxx

EMPOWER PEOPLE - THE WORLD IN YOUR HAND

iWG (iWORLD GROUP) is a global e-mobile company creating, building and
growing new businesses.  iWG founders are pioneers in creating
multi-billion dollar mobile and Internet businesses in Europe, Asia and
the US.

The Global Partners include the shareholders Bank of America, Deutsche
Bank, Hikari Tsushin, McCaw, PaineWebber/UBS, The Dolphins' Trust,
Perikles Trust and the iAA Advisory Network.

www.iWG.info

www.countryprofiler.com/iWG

and kindly notify the sender by reply email.