RE: Encryption

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <psraj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 09:20:47 -0500

Hi Christian,
Thank you for the response. How does the decryption work? Does teh recipinet
need a password, or some kind of decryption key sent as attachment? Is this
compatible with Lotus Notes users ? Our org is running Exchange and Outlook.
But we have partners who run Lotus Notes. Would appreciate your inputs.

Thank you .

Raj