RE: >>>>> Emergency ... Badmail directory and SMTP

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:36:55 -0700

AH, all this time I was looking at the inetpub\mailroot\badmail directory.

My client did not have many in his, and those that were there will all
double bounces, meaning the returned message to a forged address and had no
where to go.

This grasshopper learns something new every day.

Thanks.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA

Engineer/Consultant

eServices For You