[ExchangeList] Re: E-maill archiving solutions?

  • From: "Mike Hogenauer" <MHogenauer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 08:15:02 -0800

Thanks for your insight

First of all we're kind of entrenched with EMC so I know we can get a
better price that with another VAR

I'm mainly concerned with our SOX compliance. I need to be able to set a
limit and forget it and know the product is doing its job.

I'm waiting for the rest of the requirements to come from Legal.

We don't use a FE/BE topology just VPN then straight to mail, I do have
several NIX users who only use the OWA client but it directly from a
server and not proxied so I think that removes a layer of complexity for
the product.

The problems you've listed regarding there support concern me as my
environment is very dynamic and I don't want my support guys spending
all day on the Phone with EMC.

Thanks again

Mike