RE: Email disappears

  • From: "Arnold Masaro" <Arnold.Masaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 06:49:47 +0300

One good way to start troubleshooting this is by using the tracking
utility within Exchange manager Tools. You will be able to see where the
mail was transfered to. You can then acertain wether the mail is
actually being delivered to the correct location. If affirmative, you
should start to strongly suspect that the problem is at the receiving
end. You will have to contact the sys admin of that domain.