RE: EXCHANGE Mailboxes replication

  • From: "Ion Gott" <Ion.Gott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 21:35:26 -0800

There is no way to replicate mailboxes with the native Exchange product as you
describe.

You would need to look at a third party product such as NSI Double take...

http://www.nsisoftware.com/

Quest availablibility manager also has some pretty cool functionality like what
your looking for:

http://wm.quest.com/products/availabilitysuiteexchange/
<http://www.dyntek.com>

Hope that helps!