RE: E-Mail Limits

  • From: "Walkowiak, Matt" <Matt.Walkowiak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 14:31:47 -0500

This is probably overly simple for what you are asking for, but I
usually take the amount of disk space allocated for e-mail storage and
divide that number by the number of people in my organization, then
divide that by 2.  So if everyone fills up their allocated space, I will
be half full.  That allows for a good amount of growth in personnel,
plus lets the CEO have feel all big by allowing them twice the space
that everyone else gets.

If the above method doesn't give your users enough space, then buy
more/bigger hard drives.

Matt