RE: EMAIL scanning

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:48:45 -0500

Absolutely there are others.  Sharepoint is something worth considering,
although not specifically for that purpose.  There are also some specialized
products that can take the mail offline and make it available for off-line
indexing and searching.  Expensive is a word that often comes to mind.  I
can't recall the names at the moment, but I've seen them in the past.
Kvault (http://www.kvsinc.com/) is a product that you also may want to
investigate for this purpose.

Al