RE: EBPA 2.1a error with Groupshield...

  • From: "Devin McBride" <devin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:37:49 -0700

Hey all,

I'm getting ready to implement a new 2003 network attempting to separate
server functions to different boxes.  Although it's a good little box,
our trusty SBS2003 is just too overwhelmed to handle everything.

We've been using GFI to handle the antivirus and antispam.  Wondering if
anyone has any good suggestions on a better solution, or if GFI is still
our best shot for both AV and AS.  We would prefer a solution that can
handle both functions, separate modules for a single program is fine
though...

Any good suggestions?  I haven't had any experience other than GFI and
Symantec Mail Security (Symantec MS at the time was just awful...).  I
am not bound to anything as our current licenses are nearly up and we
need to buy a new subscription of something anyhow whether it is GFI or
a different product.

Thank in advance,

Devin