RE: Domain.local versus domain.com

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 08:51:04 -0600

Hi Greg,

That article was BS -- .net has nothing to do with .com. Total,
unrequited BS. I was absolutely shocked that article made it through
Windows IT Pro magazine tech editors. They really flubbed the dub big
time on that one.

Use that article as an example of someone who really doesn't know which
end eats. Its not much good for anything else.

Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/drisa/
MVP -- ISA Firewalls