RE: Domain.local versus domain.com

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 10:00:59 +1100

I agree with John.. They are dirt cheap. ive seen once where a company used a
.com .net for internal and external domains. the problem was the .net was not
registered and then their parent company in the US went and registered it.
Created a few minor hassles at the time. Personally i don't see the need to
keep them the same, I'd always prefer to keep them separate. I know it can be
done easily but there is no real reason why to or not too as far as I am
concerned.

Greg Mulholland