Disclaimer being added to inbound mail!

  • From: walwal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 07:33:35 -0600

I used the instructions from www.msexchange.org/tutorials/
Adding_Email_Disclaimer_Text_With_The_IMS_Extension_In_MS_Exchange_55.html
to add a disclaimer to my Exchange server. I have however noted that this
disclaimer is also being added to the incoming messages. Is this suppossed
to be the case? If not, what ain't I doing correctly?
Also, the \par (which is suppossed to be the carriage return) is not
working meaning that my disclaimer is one long sentence. How can I add a
carriage return in the registry (I use WinNT Server 4.0 SP 6a and MS
Exchange 5.5 SP 4?