Disaster Recovery

  • From: "Rory Grobler" <groblerr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 07:00:02 +0200

Greetings

The late nights might be causing me to miss something really basic here, but I
am stuck.
I have setup a duplicate sight (active directory domain) at our Disaster
recovery venue.  The active directory is up including the dns and the
dcdiag.exe runs through perfectly.  However, when I do a system state restore
on my exchange server to be, and then try to install exchange 2k, it keeps
prompting for an exchange 5.5 server in the site.  PLEASE HELP.  I obviously am
not going to install an exchange 5.5 server here.
The site at the office does however have an exchange 5.5 server, and I joined
that site when I installed exchange 2k.

Thanks in advance

Rory

**Disclaimer**

This communication is privileged and confidential and any unauthorized access
is prohibited. The views or opinions expressed herein are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of OUTsurance
Insurance Company Limited or, its management. If you are not the intended
recipient of this mail then please delete this communication and notify the
sender accordingly.