RE: Disabling accounts messing up Exchange Settings

  • From: <paul_lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:47:29 +0100

Hi All

It disables THAT users access to the mailbox not all users access to it, or
at least it shouldn't. Hence the fix I metioned previously. See TechNet
article 319047.

I have several accounts (all my Outlook Calendar resources for exapmple)
that have their network accounts disabled and many other users access the
mailboxes of the users on a regualar basis.

Bye for now.

Paul.