RE: Disabled Account

  • From: "KEN MORRIS" <KMORRIS@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 14:57:39 -0400

Title: RE: [exchangelist] Diabled Account
Go into the Active directories sites and services and force replication of the domain on each DC in the domain. This should solve your waiting time problem. The refresh part of the E2K may still take a while. We use domain replication quite often here to get the job done quickly.