RE: Digital ID Name can't be found by underlying security system

  • From: "Sleeper, Joe \(Virginia Beach\)" <jsleeper@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 12:22:48 -0400

Hi Dusty,

If you want your users to be able to use encryption on multiple
machines, have them export the keys from the first machine and import it
into the others.  In the case described below, have them export the key
from the machine that's currently working, then import that into the
other machine. This way both machines are working with the same key.

joe