Re: Delivery restrictions

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:49:49 -0500

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:17:15 +0700, Sutejo <sutejo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
> Dear Expert,
>
> I have one questions regarding Outlook 2003 for terminal server user.

What does this have to do with Delivery restrictions? If you have a
new question, create a new message; do not reply to existing
un-related questions.

> I noticed that we cannot activate Outlook Cached Mode for terminal
> server user. Is there no work around that we know of. Yes, I know
> Microsoft says that it is not possible to activate Outlook Cached Mode
> for terminal server user. I think there must be a work around if not
> why bother with Outlook Cached Mode if it's only available to PC and
> Notebook user ? Hopefully I can ask around to Microsoft if there are
> member Exchange list here.

Looking for support for something that is not supported, will be
difficult, at best.

Not the answer you were looking for, but it's the reality. I wish you
luck, though.

...D