Re: Delivery restrictions

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:42:07 -0500

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:30:31 +0800, Lim, Arthus T. <alim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  http://www.MSExchange.org/
>

> I set 10240 KB in the sending and receiving message size under delivery
> restrictions but when I tried to send a message with 7MB of attachment, I
> got an error message telling me that the message is larger than the current
> system limit.  It seems that it is still following the default limit I set
> which is 5 MB.

1) Where did you send the email attachment to. Internal recipient or external?
2) Show us the NDR.
3) Depending on the version of Exchange you are using, there are a
couple of different places to set the message size restrictions.
Please provide your version of Exchange.
4) What did you set? 5MB or 10240KB?

...D