RE: Databaseproblem

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:01:09 -0400

Marco, there are two options I can think of immediately.  There may be more
depending on the circumstances.

You're runnning into that problem because you don't have the enterprise
version of Exchange with (virtually) unlimited database size.  You could
upgrade to the enterprise version (I'm assuming Exchange 2000 or later).

Another option you have is to reduce the database size and run off-line
defragmentation to reclaim the space.

I'd pick the first option if were me.  It would make more sense and be the
least painful to you and the users.

Al