RE: Database corruption?

  • From: Moto Tohda <m-tohda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 15:53:13 -0400

Al,

Thank you for your reply.
I totally agree...
Since the moving to the new store would not affect the user side,
I'll be able to do this off hour, possibly tonight.

Because I did not setup this server, I do not have a good picture of what was there before,
but current settings look ok.
Unless somebody installed local virusscan and went scanning the whole PC...(it now only contains NAV for Exchange)
That would make sense but...

let me get this done and I'll let you know if the errors still come up or not.
Thank you.

        Moto