RE: DSAccess can't find domain controller

  • From: "George Duncanson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:30:40 +0200

Kalpesh.
Thanks for the reply.
The renamed DC was the Global catalog but I swapped the roles to another DC
before demoting renaming and repromoting. This seemed fine and worked for a
few weeks. I've also tried it setting 2 DC's as Global catalogs but no luck
here. I have also tried demoting another DC and promoting a different
server. Again no joy. DsAccess lists the servers but as "not responding".
I think it is a connection to global catalog problem. Any idea how to
reconnect them?
Thanks
George