RE: Customizing fields in Exchange 2003

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:31:01 -0400

Moto, not sure if you've received an answer on this yet, but to my
knowledge, the way to do this is by modifying the default form used for
appointments. You can add fields to the form, which will add the field to
the appropriate Exchange table. However, when it comes to accessing these
custom fields programmatically, I'm not sure if the method would differ from
that used for accessing standard fields.

Greg Lara

prohibited.