Customizing OWA logon page for E2KS

  • From: "Bijay" <bijay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 22:29:43 -0600

Hi everyone,
   I have created an OWALogon.asp and copied the same to the wwwroot in my
Exchange 2000 server, and it works fine from the URL from the LAN. But for
the outside access users gets to a SMTP Mail Relay server (not E2KS FE)
which will forward the request to the internal exchange server. I tried
copying the OWALogon.asp into the wwwroot of Mail Relay Server and then
changing the URL for redirection. But it didn't work, showing me "Page
cannot be accessed". Has anyone tried this successfully? Please guide me.
Thanks a lot,
Bijay