RE: Critical State Stopped

  • From: "MJ" <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 21:52:51 -0500

I would think the best practice analyzer will find it for you; go to this
link:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=DBAB201F-4BEE-4943-
AC22-E2DDBD258DF3&displaylang=en
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=DBAB201F-4BEE-4943
-AC22-E2DDBD258DF3&displaylang=en>

download it, install it, run it and it will find every possible problem that
your exchange could possibly have.

Let us know how it went