Creating new account with mailbox

  • From: "Mark Meelhuysen" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 04:23:07 -0600

Hello,

Sometimes when I create a user account on a server, which is mail enabled,
it takes very long until that users mailbox is replicated within Exchange.
Which proces is it that makes this happen? Is that the recipient Update
Service? And how does that work? Is there a pre-specified time setup
before a users mailbox is created after creating a user? When i look in
the user account I see that the emailadresses are there, but I can not
logon to OWA. Or do I first need to open the mailbox with an Outlookclient
before OWA can be used?
When I try it again now I see the following: I created 2 users. Both the
same options. User1 and User2. First I created User1, I cannot open OWA.
It keeps getting back with the passwordscreen, But User2 can open OWA!!
Strange?!?!

Mark