Create folders and move mail to public folders by default

  • From: "Stephen Herrera" <sherrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:35:17 -0700

I am looking at using OWA exclusively in house instead of using Outlook 2003.
My only real speed bump at the moment is that I have GFI MailEssentials working
so that Spam, Blacklists, etc. is all being updated by users moving or copying
emails to the public folders created by GFI.

I looked into mail enabling the folders but that will not work because
forwarding the mail makes GFI look at the forwarder instead of the originator.

Is it possible to a) create my own version of these folders in all users
mailboxes via script or anything automated. b) move email from these folders to
their respective public folders nightly via an automated process.

I've checked on the forum and various resources and can't quite find what I am
looking for.

I have Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003 in an Active Directory 2003 domain.

Thanks,

Steve