RE: Crazy Problem

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:17:40 -0400

Your ghost sounds interesting.  Can you just remove the ghost? Do you have a
GPO that's trying to put the user account in the local admins?

As for disconnecting and reconnecting with a different account, you can, but
that doesn't sound like it solves the original problem as well.  It would be
a PITA to repermission the folders out there that rely on the users AD sid.

If you can fix the local workstation, that would be a better route IMHO
based on the information given.

Al