Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified

  • From: <pranavk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:38:06 +0530

Hi there,

We are using win2k server (SP3) and E2k (SP3).

Some of the users are faxcing problem while sending the mails to some users.
They get NDR after 3 days that states the following error

Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified.  Please retry or
contact your administrator.
<aliasex2000.dotnet.net #4.4.7>

both the users are in same organization. When I try to send the test mail it is
delivered to both the users but one user is notr able to send the mail to
second user.
I tried this error on technet and I found the following article
"PSS ID Number: Q301401
But this article talks about applying latest service packs which I've already
applied.
Can anybody help please.......