Re: Copy every email to a mailbox

  • From: "Mo Raziq" <Mo.Raziq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:08:37 +0100

If there aren't too many users involved, you could also add an extra
smtp address to each of their Active Directory profiles.   This way a
copy of the mail would be sent to new smtp address.  As long as you dont
configure client access to the new address the user would never know.

Mo Raziq
Technical Support
mo.raziq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IT Networks Limited
19 - 21 High Street
Coleshill
Birmingham
B46 1AY

Tel: +44 (0) 870 161 6611
Fax: +44 (0) 870 161 6622
Web: www.itnetworks.co.uk
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee and access
to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of IT Networks Ltd.
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed
to our clients or suppliers, any opinions or advice contained in
this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in
the governing engagement letter or contract.

IT Networks Ltd helpdesk by phone on +44 (0) 870 161 6611.

>>> pdaitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 30/06/2003 14:24:17 >>>
http://www.MSExchange.org/

HI there,

One of our clients has requested (due to the fact they're net bill has
skyrocketed) the ability for every incoming and outgoing email to be
copied
to a mailbox so they can see who is using it for personal mail etc.

I can work out the incoming side by turning on forwarding but how can
we
force all users to send a bcc or cc copy to this mailbox and not be
able to
switch it off?

Is it possible within Exchange or are we looking at some 3rd party
program
to do this?

Many Thanks

Paul