Content Scanning

  • From: "Brajesh Ranjan Panda" <brajesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchange" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:32:46 +0530

Hi

Take a situation my client is a software development organisation. So they
want to scan their internal mail content's,,,,, if there is any type of
company proprietory codes/ may be some mangerial information going out-side
then it will be droped or forward to any other person for analysis like smtp
screener. If there is any worm/TH
then it of course caught by the Antivirus. But I want a customise scanning
of the content's. If there is any type of soution for my problem is most
welcome.......

Regards

Brajesh Ranjan Panda
System Administrator

Divas Offshore Software Technologies (P) Ltd.
N-1/3, DLF Phase-II
Gurgaon-122002, INDIA.
Telephone: +91-124-501880-1 to 8
Fax/Voice-mail: +91-124-5018044