RE: Contacting You Of List[Scanned]

  • From: "Simon Bound" <simon.bound@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:22:34 +0100

GFI Mail Essentials for spam filtering seems to be the product recommended by
the forum. I have not knowledge of ISA as we use hardware firewalls
which seem to do the trick and enable remote access where required by VPN.

Personally the only AV product I like is by SOPHOS not only because they're
based in the UK, tel. support is excellent (24hrs) product is excellent and
fairly easy to install and maintain. There is an Anti Spam component recently
introduced to their software called Pure Message but don't have any experience
of it's use.

and.........make sure you get rid of those old 100mb hubs as well and replace
with decent fast switches.

Simon