RE: Contacting You Of List

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:41:54 +1000

 was there a question in your post or were you just looking for
recommendations. You  will need to a little more specific on what the
restructure will involve, i.e. money, support staff, existing gear etc.
No one will be able to give you any useful recommendations unless you
know what you need to achieve and what resources you have to achieve it.

In Johns defence, not that he needs it. It can be somewhat fruitless
asking these sorts of questions off the list. If John is away for a week
then you will never get a response. By posting to the list two things
happen. You increase your chances of having a response to your question,
as people like me (at the other end of the world) are awake when others
are sleeping. Secondly, you will get a wider range of opinions and a
"vaster" array of qualified answers. No doubt you respect Johns
knowledge and "email approachability" as I and many others do but I can
assure you there are many many knowledgeable and helpful people who can
help on this list.

Forgetting that, send us some information about your goals and
objectives for the network you want to design and people will help you
no doubt.

Thanks heaps

Greg Mulholland
Krystaltek Solutions