Re: Contact Question

  • From: A P <ermitanyo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 08:30:47 -0800

I'll leave the answer to why Exchange enforces uniqueness of SMTP address to
others.  I can think of 1 workaround for your issue.

1.  Create 1 hidden contact object with the desired external SMTP address.
2.  Create 2 users with mailboxes and configure displayname as desired to
appear in the GAL
3.  For both user mailboxes, configure Delivery Options to forward to the
hidden contact object you created in #1.

Arden