[ExchangeList] Contact Question

  • From: "Christine Allen" <Christine.Allen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 15:24:38 -0500

Hi,

We are running Exchange 2003, on a windows 2000 os.  We have just bought
21 domain names and are in the process of testing them.  I'm going to
set them up as relay's in our exchange environment so we can accept
mail.

Is there a way in exchange to route mail from these new domains to one
person without having to set up a contact or add an smtp email address?
Thanks.

Regards,

-Christine

Christine Allen
System Engineer III
BMC HealthNet Plan
2 Copley Place
Boston, MA 02216

617-748-6034
617-293-4407

christine.allen@xxxxxxxxx

Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan Notice:  The information contained in this
message may be privileged and/or confidential and protected from disclosure. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please
be advised that any reading, review, forwarding, dissemination, distribution or
copying, of this communication or any attachments are strictly prohibited. Any
other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon the same, by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient, is also strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please so notify the sender immediately
without reading it. Also, please delete it and all attachments permanently from
any servers or other hard drives.  Any views or opinions presented in this
message or attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan ("BMCHP"). All e-mails and
attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring, reading and archival
by BMCHP. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible for checking for
the presence of "Viruses," "Worms" or "Trojan Horses," etc. BMCHP accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any such code transmitted by or accompanying
this e-mail or any attachment.  BMCHP's e-mail system is for business purposes
only. Messages are not confidential. Authorized BMCHP Employees and Agents may
review all e-mail.