RE: Contact Distribution List

  • From: "Lomker, Michael" <mlomker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:19:09 -0500

> At this point, I'm thinking maybe contacts cannot be used in
> this manner.

This works for me.  As a matter of fact, I just set up a test using every type
of group possible (distribution/security, universal/domain local) and they all
work.

Have you looked at the following document and confirmed that "Allow automatic
forward" is enabled?  I also enable "Allow automatic replies" so that
autoresponders set up as Inbox rules will function but I don't think that
affects this.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q247123

If that isn't the issue then have you configured message tracking on the server
and looked at the results?