RE: Connectivity

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:31:50 -0500

MIIS is a great tool for synch as are some other products such as LDSU from
HP.  There's another one that the name escapes me for at the moment. It was
mentioned on this list a few times and had plenty of good endorsements.
Check the archives for that.

As for connectivity, you can use X.400 or SMTP connectors.  I'd opt for a
SMTP route myself.

Al