Re: Connecting mailboxes for roving users - si- milar usernames

  • From: "JD" <jgd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 10:21:22 -0600

OK, anyone who's interested.  Here's the solution I've finally found to
this problem of profgen trying to map a user account 'abc' to a long list
of mailboxes which all contain the string 'abc':

In the Outlook.prf file which you feed to Profgen, change the line
Mailbox=%USERNAME% to Mailbox==%USERNAME%.  It's that easy!  I can't
believe Microsoft don't document this anywhere!