Re: Connecting mailboxes for roving users - si milar usernames

  • From: Andrea Coppini <AndreaCoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 09:13:44 +0200

I recommend against ScriptLogic.  I tried it out and all it did was screw up
the registry on the clients.  Besides, all it is is a pretty front end to
Kixtart with some (good, if they work) predefined scripts.

With a little bit of playing around, you could do what you need using
Kixtart.

Kixtart is a free and powerful scripting tool from Microsoft.  It's included
on the WinNT Resource Kit.

Regards.
Andrea