RE: Connecting Exchange servers

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 22:35:39 -0800

> For the situation you described I was guessing that both were in the same
> routing group/Admin group. If they are in the routing group, then no
> intervention is required for them to send messages to each other.  That
> should work and if it does not, you need to troubleshoot and fix that
prior
> to moving on.

I am having that exact problem right now at a client. Exchange and Exchange1
belong to same routing group and same admin group, but users on one can not
send to users on another.

I am troubleshooting this and any pointers is appreciated. No errors at
present in the event logs, messages just sit in queue until timed out, then
NDR to sender.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You