Configuring Exchange 2000 with Dailup

  • From: "Naimathullah" <mailnaimathullah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 16:32:53 -0600

Hi,

i hope that you all are fine there, we are going to have a small network
with 10 to 15 users and my manager  suggest me to use exchange server to
access the e-mails for them till now it is clear, but we dont have any DSL
or continues internet connection available  .

He asked me that make  a setup that for every two to three hours the
server should dail the internet connection through modem and perform send
and recieve, i think it is possible but i dont know how to do it, either
this option is available in exchange 2000 server or we need to purchase
some software which will perform this task.please help me in this issue i
will be very much thankfull to you.

Naimathullah