[ExchangeList] Configure my server for Blackberry

  • From: nusolmc03 <nusolmc03@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 14:41:18 -0500

Are there any steps I need to follow to allow users to receive email directed from my exchange 2k3 server to their blackberry's? These users are remote and able to access OWA. I don't have a Blackberry Enterprise server, just a single server and a few, 2, users who want mail to go to their devices. Before doing this do I need to configure their desktops to be configured on my domain if they want to receive email to their Outlook and then Outlook?
Any responses appreciated.