RE: Conferencing Server

  • From: "osman filiz" <osmanfiliz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 17:22:29 +0000

Thanks, i will try it...

From: cstainer@xxxxxxxxx
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Conferencing Server
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 14:39:03 +0100

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Osman,

To schedule conferences via Microsoft Outlook 2000 you must add the
following registry subkey to the client PC (close Outlook before you do
this);

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Outlook\ExchangeConferencing

It should be a DWORD entry with a value of 1.

Regards,

Chris Stainer
IT Technician MCP
IT Support Services
Serco Aerospace Ltd.
Joint Services Command and Staff College
Faringdon Road, Watchfield, nr Swindon SN6 8TS

Tel: +44 (0) 1793 788444
Fax: +44 (0) 1793 788286
Ext: 8444

mailto:cstainer@xxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message----- From: osman filiz [mailto:osmanfiliz@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: 02 July 2002 14:20 To: [ExchangeList] Subject: [exchangelist] Conferencing Server

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi,
I am new to Conferencing Server and i want to ask a question when i want to
schedule a conference from outlook 2000 i encounter a problem.I select the
"this is an online meeting using" but there is no "microsoft exchange
conferencing" option.On server all services are working. Any comment?!

The information contained in this e-mail is private and is solely for the
use of the intended recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, you have no legal right to use the
contents of this e-mail.  Views expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily
reflect Government (Defence), Defence Management (Watchfield) Limited or
Serco Aerospace policy and we cannot guarantee that this e-mail or any
attachments are virus free.