Completing the Exchange Task!

  • From: "Rick Arnold" <arnold.consult@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:27:37 -0700

I am new to Exchange2003, and I knew 5.5 a little bit.

I did the ForestPrep and DomainPrep on my domain controller, and I loaded
the Exchange2003 on the machine that I am using as my mailserver.  I did
not get any errors during the loads.  When I try to setup the first
mailbox on the mail server, I get an error after the wizard is done
running.  When click the check box for "View detailed report when this
wizard closes", it seems to indicate the server is not operational and it
gives an error code 0x8007203a.

Does anybody understand what I did wrong?

Rick