[ExchangeList] Re: Clustering

  • From: "Elmehdi Bendriss" <bendriss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 00:09:16 +0000

http://www.rocketdivision.com/wind.html offer a good soft that offers the possiblity to make shared external iscsi disks : i used it to have Exchange 2000 cluster on VMware workstation (on a laptop 1Giga RAM : 1 AD + 2 nodes exchange cluster)
cheers

On 5/19/06, Mark Fugatt <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But you will still need shared storage.

Mark Fugatt