RE: Clustered Exchange 2003 Server E

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:08:29 -0400

I would suggest emailing the folks at Microsoft listed on the following
page.  It's very important that you get a cluster certified solution and not
just a set of certified components.  2003 enterprise (server in this case)
should be on the list if the list is still valid.  Those two would be the
source I'd guess.

http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/hwtest/search/details.aspx?ID=592
<http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/hwtest/search/details.aspx?ID=592>
Al